Some of Academic papers on my works
( 1 )
- Ali Shahroodi, F. (2010). A review of the story of “The western seventh floor” by Jamshid Khanian, a memorable day, Child and teens’ Moon book, 151, pp 37-42.
- Ansarian, M. (2011). A whirlwind of discrimination, superstition and violence. Child and adolescent literature research, 52, pp97-102.
- Bagheri, N. (2014). Intertextuality in Faradastan “The beautiful heart of Babur” by Jamshid Khanian. Children’s literature studies of Shiraz University, 10, pp1-24.
- Ebrahimi Lamee, M. (2013). A few voices in teenage fictional literature: a critic of “A box of pizza for the roased trapezoid. Children and Teenagers’ Moon Book, 190, pp34-40.
- Eghbalzadeh, Sh. (2004). Teenagers ‘novels and folklores, A look to selected novels of Mehrgan. People’s culture, 10, pp26-133.
- Goodini, Z. (2013). A story of three generations (A review on “He” by Jamshid Khanian. Monthly Climate Review (literary Critique), 19, pp57-63.
- Hassanli, K. & Asadi, S. (2018). The evolution of language element in the novel of “The night Jarvasal will not sing”. Children and Teenagers’ Study Journal of Shiraz University, in the press.
- Mohandespour, F. (2006). A playwright and one era. Moon Art Book, 101 &102, 100-106.
- Nafisi, N. (2013). Death in children, teenager literature, and its impact on their lives, children and teens’ Moon Book, 187, pp70-75.
- Naeemi, Z. (2004). The birth of holy defense story. Children and teens’ Moon Book, 88, pp39-45.
- Naeemi,Z.(2009). The bipolar system in literature and its victims. Jahan-e-ketab , 246&247, pp17-25.
- Nasiri, M. (1391). Mourners; A review on Mr. Kaf’s murder. A play and performance, 158, pp62-63.
- Parsayee, H. (2004). Passion and pearl, Children and teens’ Moon book, 88, pp46-50.
- Parsayee, H. (2011). A review; synopsis of scenery and rhythm; a review of “The romance of Jonah in fish’s belly”. Children and teens’ Moon book, 169, pp33-40.
- Parsayee, H. (2004). The memory that turned out to be a story. Children
and teens’ Moon book, 87, pp97-100.
- Pirsufi Amlashi, M. (2015). The combination of death and life; a search into the signs of death and life in three novels of Jamshid Khanian. The fifth children and teenagers’ literature Conference in Iran, pp55-56.
- Radmanesh, Sh. & Efati Kalateh, M. (2015). An analysis of the element of philosophical thought in “The romance of Jonah in the fish’ belly” novel. The fifth children and teenagers’ literature Conference, pp602-627.
- Sedighi, B. (2008). A recreation of social realism after the war; a consideration of war’s plays in Jamshid Khanian’s works, Naghsh-e- Sahne Journal, 21, pp27-32.
- Seydabadi, A. (2011). A few scattered points about the coherent fiction world of a writer; do not be a narrator! Children and adolescents literature Research, 52, pp84-88.
- SheikhRezaee, H. (2010). Ethical 1, pp38-67.